Conditions of stay
Book your holiday according to you’re needs
We offer Full Board, Half Board and Bed and Breakfast* packages (*except during July and August)
If you prefer a carefree holiday, we also have an All-inclusive formula which includes full board with drinks during meals and beach service.
CONDITIONS OF STAY:
To ensure a high level of service, we kindly remind our guests that stays start with lunch on the day of arrival and end after breakfast on the day of departure..
- Meals which will not be taken will be replaced by packed lunches and will not be deducted from the bill.
- The room and car park must be vacated by 10.00 am on the day of departure, to allow incoming guests to access the services.
- Rooms are available to guests from 14:00 on the day of arrival.
- Small/medium sized pets are allowed* up to about 15 kg.
- Tourist tax (not included in the estimate) is € 2,00 per day for the first seven days and is to be paid directly at the hotel. (children up to 14 years old are exempt)
BOOKING AND CANCELLATION POLICIES:
- Bookings will be confirmed once a deposit has been paid.
- The amount of the deposit is to be paid by bank transfer. The amount is 30% of the amount of the entire stay.Cancellations made 15 days or more from the arrival date the deposit will not be lost, it can be used towards a future stay with us up to 17.09.2023.
- If the cancellation is made 14 days or less from the date of arrival the deposit will not be refunded.
- If the reason for the cancellation is due to one of the restrictions contained in the various government measures, the deposit will be refunded.
- If you decide to cut your stay short, we apply a penalty equal to the cost of 3 nights’ stay.
FORMS OF PAYMENT ACCEPTED:
- Debit card
- Credit card
- Bank transfer to be made on arrival
- Check to be made out on arrival
- Reserved parking space for our guests 30 m from the hotel, at a special rate of only € 7.00 per day (10.00€ per day only in august)
- Small pets € 42.00 per stay to ensure a final cleaning and thorough sanitisation of the room.